Students will be assessed on the basis of their overall performance in all the exams, quizzes, and class participation. Final numeric reward will be the compilation of:
- Two quizzes due in different times of the semester (15%)
- Two assignment (Research based) (15%)
- One mid-term test (7th week of the semester) (30%)
- A cumulative final exam (30%)
- A participation mark (10%) will reflect tutorial engagement; it may include occasional quizzes and other assignments.
[Class attendance is mandatory; failure to do so may deduct the final marks]